Regional Sales Representative
Responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through close in an assigned territory. Develops and implements agreed upon Marketing Plan which will meet both personal and business goals of expanding customer base in the marketing area. Works within the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values.
- Demonstrates technical selling skills and product knowledge in all areas listed above
- Develops annual business plan in conjunction with Sales Manager, which details activities to follow during the fiscal year, which will focus the Sales Representative on meeting or exceeding sales quota.
- Complete understanding of pricing and proposal models.
- Demonstrates the ability to carry on a business conversation with industry members and potential customers.
- Maximizes all opportunities in the process of closing a sale resulting in the taking of market share from larger competitors.
- Sells consultative and makes recommendations to prospects and clients of the various solutions the company offers to their issues.
- Develops a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face cold calling on potential customers, direct mail, email, and networking.
- Assists in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed.
- Creates and conducts effective proposal presentations and RFP responses.
- Responsible for sourcing and developing client relationships and referrals.
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory, including the use of company provided software to maintain accurate records to maximize territory potential.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Participates and contributes to the development of educational programs offered to clients, prospects and company employees.
Relationships and Roles:
- Internal / External Cooperation
- Maintain contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of Customer Satisfaction.
- Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments
- 2 + years of sales experience in the industry
- Experience with law enforcement is preferred, but not mandatory
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas
Contact Andy Culp with Resume Attached and email it to [email protected]